Tuesday, December 9, 2008

News & Notes

I'm in the midst of a long project, so forgive me for the lack of updates. News!

The Grand Small Works Show went very well, and thank you to everyone who came out on First Friday. The work will be on display until the end of the month at the FUEL Collection in Olde City.

I recently did and interview with the people over at the art blog, Sweet Station. You can read it here. Thanks, to everyone at Sweet Station for their interest! Hope I made for a good talk...

Also, I have a gallery show opening in July of next year. It's daunting to create pieces that exist without a context other than their own sake, but it's also very exciting. I feel like it's a return to why I made pictures originally and I'm looking forward to exploring these new waters. Here are two initial sketches. That's all for now. Thanks.

No comments: