Monday, September 6, 2010

Goin' Hollywood


I had a new experience a few weeks ago, being asked to work on concepting for a local film project in Philadelphia. The director had seen my work and thought I would be a good fit for the project in developing concept art for the funding stage of the project. The script was a subtle treatment for a story that dealt with grief, recovery and the spirits of lost love ones. It seemed to be a story that fit me. Included are the three rough sketches that we developed in a back and forth. The short film is called Finding Father and I wish the project luck as they move forward.

1 comment:

Patch said...

What a great fit. I love seeing artists helping other artists create NEW content, especially in film. The subject matter is right up you alley. Very cool.