Monday, November 2, 2009

Forthcoming

Click for larger view

Much of my work recently has been either long term illustration projects or comic book work, all of which has a pretty long turn around. I felt the blog here has suffered a bit for that, and I wanted to write this little note saying I'll be concentrating on keeping my updates more consistent. Above is a sample of work that I'll be posting about in the future, but I'll most likely be sharing more of my personal work and sketches- something I've tried to keep on the down low in this space to focus more on full fledged pieces. In any case, I hope you enjoy the new work when it comes around and stay tuned.

I also wanted to mention some shows I'll be participating in around Philadelphia:
11/5-11/30: Creature Double Feature @Brave New Worlds in Philadelphia with the Philadelphia Cartoonists Society.
11/14-11/30: Solo Show @Hobb's in Swarthmore.
11/20-11/30: Taking part in a 3 person show at a new Manayunk gallery, Unlimited Editions, run by my friend and fellow illustrator Karen Hagen. I'm very excited to be hanging with Rachel Reinfurt and art buddy extraordinare Reau.

No comments: