Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Atlantic City Beer Convention Pt. Deux

Here's the final drawing I'm using for the 2008 AC Beer Festival/Convention. The AD gave me some points in making the poster a bit less reserved and more fun and active. My work, palette, and concepts are generally on the more muted/subtle side so for me to do something kinda wacky and fun I need to go over what I think is appropriate. Kind of overextending in order to reach the actual level.
In any case, the girl is now a lot more fun and riding the beer wave like a roller coaster inside of a glass. Her beer's spilling a plenty and she tossing the cards into the air. I think the golds and ambers in the waves are going to look great with some nice warm greens. I'll be putting up the piece shortly so look here soon.

No comments: