Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Lineage, a webcomic


I've been quietly working on a comic with writer/bud Michael Taggart. Mike and I have collaborated on lots of projects in the past and this is by far our most ambitious. The story has taken a long time to develop and has gone through several incarnations before we arrived at the current method.

I wanted to keep it under wraps until we had a good amount of backlogged pages, promising I would start making it public in the new year. With the coming of 2011 and 15 pages, we decided now was the time to start going public with our work. The project has allowed me to experiment with new ways of working and there is a lot to look forward to as it evolves. I hope you check out the work and if you like the story so far, check out the website for updates every Wednesday by going to www.lineagecomic.com.

Included here are the first 5 pages. Enjoy.

No comments: