Thursday, April 3, 2008

Photo Card and a Drawing of a Killer

This is the almost-finish for the card that will be going out to promote a photography show. I say almost finish because the client apparently got concerned the message would be jumbled by not having a photograph on the cover (I wonder why....). So, instead of painting some sort of BW photograph, she wanted space in which she can place an actual photograph. I think the juxtaposition could be awkward but we'll have to see how it looks in the end.

Here is the final drawing for the portrait of John List I'll be doing very soon. I put up these drawings because, for some reason, I've got this attachment to the actual pieces of paper I do my finished drawings on so I figure if they're not always visible in the finishes themselves, I'd better show them here.