Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Photography Promo

I recently got a job to do a promotional card for a photography show here in Philadelphia at Gallery F.U.E.L. Now, granted, I thought it was a bit odd to use an illustration as a way to sell a photography show but, I thought it might be best to not mention that particular point. The girl commissioning me said she wanted a way to show a collection of works or a multitude of photos because there will be a lot of artists showing. Specifically, she referenced my Clive Wearing piece and the floating papers. Riffing off of that idea, I thought a flutter of photos might be a neat approach, with one particular piece engaging you. And just for a different perspective, a sketch showing a girl in the show itself. It's kind of a rush job so look forward to the finish soon.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Great readd thankyou